Christmas Luncheon, Social Event & Shopping
Our BRWF Club has a very special day planned for members and their guests who attend our December 13 th Christmas luncheon. As this is a purely social occasion, we are encouraging our members to invite their friends and family to join us! In addition to the installation of our new 2019 officers, a delicious lunch, and a fun time singing Christmas carols led by our BRWF President, we will have six (6) exhibitors available to provide you with an opportunity to do some of your Christmas shopping and also benefit our Club as all the exhibitors will be providing our Club with a “percentage of sales” rebate.
Guests are welcome to just come in and shop and not attend the luncheon. Come Early! Shopping starts at 11:00am.
Returning exhibitors as well as those new to our meetings -
- C.C. Kelly Accessories – C.C. again delights us with her unique purses and scarves, along with her additional offerings of socks and sunglasses.
- Her Last Detail – Judy Simmons will be returning with her multitude of Christmas gifts, soaps, holiday décor and hostess items.
- Elevate the Plate – Susan Sheridan has charmed us in the past and now takes her serving dish design to a new level with her beautiful and creative multi and single tiered china and antique plates for all occasions.
- Avon - Helen Collard will bring jewelry, holiday stocking stuffers and a variety of gift items from this popular company.
- Lively Linens & Lavender – Deb Cassidy will be highlighting her French fabrics with their vibrant colors and charming patterns with tablecloths, kitchen linens and more, plus soothing California lavender products.
- PJ’s Roasted Bean Coffee will be displaying and sharing their coffee products. Samples will be provided to all attendees.
"A Reservation Made is a Reservation Paid!"
Tickets Non-Refundable after 12:00pm Tuesday, December 11
599 BLACKHAWK CLUB Dr
Danville, CA 94506
Google map and directions