Honor and Cherish USA Veterans
November 9 | 6:00pm-8:30pm | RSVP Deadline November 4*
Viet Nam Veterans of Diablo Valley
- Bill Green - The Viet Nam Veterans of Diablo Valley is a nonprofit organization, composed primarily of present and former members of the Armed Forces of the United States, who served during the Vietnam conflict and are eligible for the Vietnam Service Medal. The VNVDV is committed to improving the image of VietNam Veterans and providing support to Veterans, especially Viet Nam Veterans, through selected government and private organizations. Our additional purpose is to foster patriotism and loyalty to the United States of America, through the support of local community activities, which recognize the contributions and sacrifices of Veterans.
- Website - Viet Nam Veterans Diablo Valley
Sentinels of Freedom
- Mike Conklin & Jake Brown - At Sentinels of Freedom, it is their mission to provide severely wounded & injured post 9/11 veterans with comprehensive personal support and financial assistance as they complete their higher education and achieve success in their post-military careers. Sentinels of Freedom are here to walk alongside them in their journey.
- Website - Sentinels of Freedom
Blue Star Moms
- Darlene Millan - The Blue Star Moms is a non-partisan, non-political non-sectarian, non-discriminatory and non-profit organization. The military represents all aspects of America, as does our group. Our mission is to support through service members and their sons and daughters who serve or have served honorably in the Armed Forces of the United States of America, United States military personnel who serve or have served honorably and their families, Veterans' organizations, causes that will benefit military personnel and Gold Star Families.
- Website - Blue Star Moms
DOWNLOAD EVENT FLYER - CLICK HERE
Reservations for Members - $45 / Guests - $55 / Veterans - $20
Walk-ins cannot be accommodated. RSVP Deadline November 4, 6:00pm
*Note: Due to catering requirements, the final RSVP deadline is November 4. Accommodations will cost extra fees that our club cannot accommodate at this time.
6:00 check-in, social; 6:45pm dinner served; 7:15 speaker commencement
Dinner Buffet: iRoast chicken, sage dressing, greens/raspberry vinaigrette, green beans, mashed potatoes and bread/butter. Vegetarian pasta with tofu is available as an option. Note: email Barbara Wilson - [email protected] for vegetarian option). Note: BYOB/Wine + bottle opener/glasses
Opportunity Drawing - Patriotic basket of goodies including two bottles of Trump Winery wine (1 white and 1 red) and one gift certificate of See's candy. Total value is approximately $200. Tickets are available at the meeting by cash or check - 5 tickets for $20 or 2 tickets for $10. There will be one winner. Proceeds will be split between the three veterans organizations in attendance.
Baskets for Individual Donations to Veteran Groups - Attendees are encouraged to bring check or cash donations for the individual veterans groups speaking - Vietnam Veterans of Diablo Valley, Sentinels of Freedom and Blue Star Moms. These donations will be in addition to the $300 per organization that MDRC will provide as a speaker remuneration and the 1/3 donation from the opportunity drawing proceeds.
Note: NEW LOCATION AND TIME FOR 2022 EVENTS
Alamo Women's Club - 1401 Danville Blvd, Alamo, CA 94507
1401 Danville Blvd
Alamo, CA 94507
Google map and directions